Monday, December 14, 2009

Keeping Your Cool

One thing I love about going to my education class is watching people get so heated that they start to yell. It humors me so much because one, sometimes they are actually arguing the same point. The other thing is that they cannot see that Professor Langholz is usually playing devil's advocate. The thing that really takes me back is that these people are going to be educators and cannot maintain self control and remain calm. I think that is a strength that we all need to possess. I know that we are all going to have to deal with parents that really don't know what they are talking about and children that think they know everything. And through everything we have to keep our cool and calm to collect our thoughts to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment