Monday, December 14, 2009

The Better Solution

I have been sitting through class every week now listening to how poorly our education system is. Sure, I think they have a ton of points, and maybe the system at hand is not the best way to educate. However, I really don't think that I have heard a better idea. I have heard many complaints and many critiques of the powers that be, but no solutions. I feel like the first solution is, teaching. Teachers have to desire teaching, and they have to stop complaining. I'm not siding with injustice, I simply believe that let our actions speak for themselves. I personally, cannot wait to start working and getting a little dirty. Perhaps a little naive, but that's what youth is for right? I think we are the future and we have to set things right through our strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment